JEL FAMILY

Building a Family of Faith
Faith in our family begins with trusting our Heavenly Father and His promises. We press forward despite challenges, never giving up on ourselves or our children. We teach our family to have faith in Christ by living what we know to be true. Our children learn their most powerful lessons from our faithfulness.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Therapeutic Blogging

It has come to my attention that I have been ignoring myself in the process of shutting down the company, getting ready to move, and life. That's no way to live and certainly no way to survive the upcoming weeks. So here I am, clicking away and contemplating lessons I have learned recently. I think the biggest one is that I emotionally take on all the responsibility for everyone and everything around me and I need to stop that now. I need to delegate. So, to my adult children be ready to bear the burden.
But more importantly I need to turn to the Lord more often. I need to offer up my concerns and worries to Him. I need to share with Him, the bad AND the good. And there is much good. 
Prayer brings peace. And these next few weeks I'm going to need all the peace I can muster!