JEL FAMILY

Building a Family of Faith
Faith in our family begins with trusting our Heavenly Father and His promises. We press forward despite challenges, never giving up on ourselves or our children. We teach our family to have faith in Christ by living what we know to be true. Our children learn their most powerful lessons from our faithfulness.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Even a Marshmallow Can Help

Let me explain. For one of her birthdays, my daughter received a foam mattress pad from her grandparents. Not just any foam mattress pad but this thing is just about 5" thick and all Heaven.  It has been lovingly dubbed "The Marshmallow". I have to give credit to my daughter, when she knew this trip, and all this mess was getting to me, she offered her greatest treasure. The only down side is that I keep trying to find ways to guilt her into letting me use it. So far, if it isn't real, she's not falling for it. Darn. But I will say, the sweet little sacrifice she made in my behalf was greatly appreciated while it lasted. Now I am well rested and ready to tackle my next task. Well... maybe Monday seeing as today is almost done and tomorrow is Sunday.
Counting my blessings until then. 

No comments: