JEL FAMILY

Building a Family of Faith
Faith in our family begins with trusting our Heavenly Father and His promises. We press forward despite challenges, never giving up on ourselves or our children. We teach our family to have faith in Christ by living what we know to be true. Our children learn their most powerful lessons from our faithfulness.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Central High School Spring Choir Concert 2010

Well, I really enjoyed listening to how great the choir has gotten. Emma has enjoyed herself immensely this year in choir. I think her being in the musical this year really helped. She is looking forward to next year where the School will be performing "Grease"! She can't wait for another fun year. I love Emma and I am so proud of all her accomplishments this year. I can't believe she will be a JUNIOR when School starts in the fall! GO EMMA!

You're the One That I Want
(On The Left, Back Row)

Fireflies
(Back row second from right)

I Thought I Lost You
(First one in back row from the right but it looks like the second person from the right)

Finale
(Second green shirt from the right in the front row)

1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

...Sool! :D I am on a compouter without speakers at the moment... I will have to come back! Tell Emma "way to go" for me! :D

Love you! ;0 Corine :)

And send congrats to your graduate, too! :D Yeah!!!