JEL FAMILY

Building a Family of Faith
Faith in our family begins with trusting our Heavenly Father and His promises. We press forward despite challenges, never giving up on ourselves or our children. We teach our family to have faith in Christ by living what we know to be true. Our children learn their most powerful lessons from our faithfulness.

Friday, August 22, 2008

It Only Takes a Year.


In one year's time that sweet little girl became my favorite monkey. She was tricky and when Emma took her first steps, she refused to do it again. I brought her over to my mom to show her that Emma could indeed walk. Nope! I put her down on her feet and after a few seconds... smack! She sat down on that diaper and shook her head. (They always make liars out of us don't they?) Later that night she did get the hang of it and wasn't the least bit shy to show it off! To this day I still think that was Emma showing that she was in control and no one could change that.

No comments: